Around the Panhandle Magazine is recognized throughout the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and the Northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia for bringing readers the stories they want to read. Each issue is packed with a diverse selection of articles that inform the community about the things to do, the places to go, and the people to know in our area.
The magazine is produced by Hornby Publishing, a locally owned full-service publishing, marketing, and design company. Every member of the Hornby publishing team believes that the Eastern Panhandle and the Northern Shenandoah Valley are great places to live, and they are proud to support the distinctive marketing, design, and advertising needs of businesses operating in these communities.
Production and Distribution Information
Readers recognize Around the Panhandle magazine as the original local interest publication serving their communities. Advertisers recognize it as a high-quality magazine with unique distribution channels that are designed to maximize the magazine’s reach into the target area.
- Hornby Publishing produces 10,000 issues bimonthly, four times a year, and two special 15,000-issue magazines are produced twice per year.
- The 15,000-issue magazines are distributed at the annual Eastern Panhandle Homebuilders’ Association Home Show. (The home show has an average annual attendance exceeding 50,000, while the air show attracts more than 90,000 spectators.)
- The magazine is directly sent to more than 6,200 paid subscribers.
- All sixteen ROCS convenience stores in the area offer copies for sale at an affordable $2.99 price point.
- All businesses affiliated with the Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan County Chambers of Commerce directly receive a copy.
- Issues are placed in the waiting areas of all three hospitals in the Eastern Panhandle, as well as in the waiting areas of the Winchester Medical Center.
- Readers will find multiple copies in the waiting rooms of the area’s most frequented doctors, dentists, therapists, veterinarians, realtors, law firms, insurance agents, and mortgage companies.
The Hornby Publishing team strongly supports its Eastern Panhandle and Shenandoah Valley advertisers. In addition to standard print advertising, advertisers can also reach potential customers through a highly effective coupon section included at the conclusion of each Around The Panhandle magazine. Advertisers may also be promoted to the magazine’s ever-increasing collection of over 3,000 Facebook fans and nearly 300 Twitter followers. Layout and design services related to ad placement are available at no cost to advertisers.
Hornby Publishing welcomes advertisers who want to be a part of a growing publication with a strong market following. The team will design an advertising package to fit the specific needs and budget of any business seeking an effective way to reach their customers.
Contact us at:
Around The Panhandle
Martinsburg WV 25402